Three of the friends take their turn and do okay, they’ve managed to stay on the fairway at least.
Then it’s Tom’s turn…
His buddies watch, already wincing…
Tom’s been playing for years but he seems to spend most of his time chasing the ball around the course.
Usually he makes some joke at his own expense before his shot.
But this time, Tom is silent as he makes his way to the tee.
He swings – it’s a rocket straight down the fairway, yards ahead of any of his friends’ balls.
More than that, his swing was fluid and full of power… just like the pros…
And he did this every time he stepped up to the tee box that day…never tiring.
“It’s payback time” Tom thought to himself!
Are you ready to improve your game like Tom did..?
Hi, Mike Root here, owner of Fitness for Golf
Since 2004, we have taught thousands of golfers in
golf stretches, golf exercises, golf exercise routines – everyone from casual weekend players to tournament contenders, juniors to seniors, first-timers just getting into the game to old hands – how to fundamentally improve their golf game using specially-designed, golf-specific fitness and exercise techniques.
This is not another “fix your swing” DVD or some crazy gadget – if you’ve played golf for any length of time I’m sure you have a few of those in your garage or closet.
But I’m also sure you didn’t experience much improvement.
None of these gimmicks or programs will address the actual reason most golfers struggle – whether it’s drives, putts, getting out of the rough, or precision chips onto the green.
I’m talking about your overall level of fitness, strength, balance, and flexibility.
Hold on, you’re saying, this is just golf…
I do this for fun on the weekends – no big deal
That may be true… and if you’re satisfied with your game and handicap, you can stop reading right now!
But if you’re ready to get more enjoyment from the game
by actually being really good…
being able to hit those shots you used to think were “impossible”…
and watching your handicap drop consistently …
These are easy exercises that focus specifically on improving your golf game – not bulking up muscles.
I’m talking about physical conditioning you do off the course that will, let me say this again, fundamentally improve your skills, reducing your handicap and increasing your enjoyment of this great game.
Being golf fit is being more than just being physically fit. You’ll get help with the “mental” side of the game to increase your concentration and focus during key moments.
You’ll be a consistently better golfer and overall well-rounded golfer – and as a side benefit you’ll be in better shape and look great too.
Golf fitness training like this is what the pros use to boost their performance.
And they pay trainers thousands of dollars to tell them what to do.
And today, I’d like to invite you to join them, without spending big bucks.
I’ll show you how in just a moment. But first let’s go over some of the specific ways your golf game will improve.
- Drive the fall farther down the fairway – and with more precision… by improving your spinal rotation
- Gain greater control over your backswing… by loosening up your hips
- Eliminate slices and hooks… by increasing flexibility in the shoulders with six precise stretches
- Stay full of energy the whole time you’re on the course – and after… using simple exercises that build endurance
Not to mention feel and look great thanks to weight loss & increased muscle tone
Seems simple but it really works…
I found that out myself as I developed this training program with the help of golf professionals and personal trainers
- I have endurance I never had before – not even in my early 20s – allowing me to not feel any fatigue after 18 holes, even in the grueling Midwestern sun
- My rotation has increased by 10 degrees – allowing increased torque on my swing without risk of injury or back spasms
- My increased core strength has given me the ability to add 12 yards to my drive consistently and average 86% fairways in regulation
- My arm strength has increased to the point that I can get out of the rough – up to four inches – with ease…
Take it all together, with the training program I’ve developed I was able to drop my handicap by 50% in 11 short months and I feel great.
I know your philosophy is to focus on a core set of exercises–a program which has delivered awesome results.I’m driving the ball 300+ yards; flying the ball 280+ in 60 degree weather. Game is consistent and long and accurate.Who could ask for more?
Now, I’m going to tell you how I and our many students did it and what exactly this training program is all about.
Let’s face it – golf is a physical game.
To truly excel, to really enjoy your time out on the course and eliminate pain and frustration, you have to start acting like an athlete…
And that means training – physically and mentally…
Luckily, the exercises you’ll find in the Fitness For Golf program
won’t take up too much time in your busy schedule
or leave you tired after exhausting workouts
You don’t need to be in good shape already to make these exercises work for you.
And this isn’t about just “hitting the gym” and getting on all the machine.
You could work out for months without seeing any improvement in your game, even if you worked with an on-staff personal trainer.
That approach is too haphazard, and not focused enough on the special needs of golfers.
Fitness for Golf has been specially-designed with you in mind.
You’ll build up a firm core that will give you explosive power in your down-swing, giving you the ability to hit the ball farther and harder.
You’ll strengthen your back, which supports all your muscles, to generate a fluid swing.
These are just a few examples of the dozens of specific ways the Fitness for Golf program will help you.
You’ll learn where your strengths are… and where you need the most improvement as part of your personalized program that will correct each individual problem you have.
So let’s get into the nitty-gritty, and show you the components of this comprehensive online resource.
With the Fitness For Golf program, you get:
- Exclusive content you can’t get anywhere else, including articles and special reports, from professional fitness trainers
- Audio interviews with top golf experts, including the trainers of Annika Sorenstam, Phil Mickelson, and other pros
- More than 80 specific golf fitness programs, exercises and stretches designed to target different elements of the game and your physical condition. They’re indexed so they’re easy to find
- New routines added regularly to target your golfing muscles in unique ways
- Videos laying out each exercise step by step, so there’s no question how to do it correctly – there’s also space to ask questions and get answers from our experts on these specific routines
- Fitness tools and resources that will help you optimize calorie intake, cardio conditioning, muscle building, and fat loss. You’ll also learn about injury prevention, sports psychology, and more
- Nutrition information, including specific menus so you know what to eat and when to reach and maintain your goal weight
- All these resources are available 24/7 online on our members-only, password-protected site
We’re dedicated to helping our members and that means passing on the latest information and strategies our experts find
So what is the investment in this great content, videos, exercises, routines and more?
For only $8 per month paid annually, you’ll get a whole year of exclusive access to this membership site and all the tools, techniques, exercises, and more that will give you more speed, strength, and stamina on the course.
We don’t just target one element of your game…
We’re only interested in making you a better golfer overall, so you’re stronger in all areas.
Are you ready to take your golf game to a level you didn’t think was possible?
Are you ready to put your body into peak physical condition?
Sure golf is just a game, and you’re just out there to have fun with your buddies.
You might shrug off the hooks and slices, the double-bogeys, and the steadily decreasing distance of your drives after the first couple of holes.
But deep down, it bothers you..!
This is serious competition – for bragging rights, if nothing else – even when you’re just out with friends…
And though you’ve tried to improve, you just haven’t been able to.
It’s not your fault, it’s just you weren’t given the right tools…
If you’re ready to make that commitment to yourself, just click on the link below to start your membership today.